Friday 25 June 2010

I CAN

Goal setting is the strongest force for human motivation. 
Set a goal and make it come true and always remember whether you think you can or think you can't, you are right....
I think I can!
 and took a small step towards that.
I sent my poem and a painting for BlogAdda Contest - Tribute to Dad and I won a goodie for that.....

"I Can", ''I Will'' and "I'm Going to Right Away'' are not as well known as ''I Can't'' and certainly are not as strong and powerful yet. Perhaps some day, with our own help, they will make an even bigger mark on the world. 
May "I Can't" be buried and rest in peace and may everyone pick up their lives and move forward in his absence.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! U keep us all motivated with your blogs.........yes "we can"

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I m glad to know that....thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online